Please take a few minutes to answer the Community Outreach Survey questions below this post. Send your answers/opinions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thank you!
1. Purchased 5K Run/Walk @ Eagle Creek Park → June 11, 2011 @ 8am
Registration opens at 8am that morning, and the run/walk begins at 9am. Download and print the attached file if you would like to help hand out fliers during the next few weeks to inform the community of the event!
2. RideFor146 Bike Ride → Sept 12-17, 2011
This year the ride will begin in Indianapolis, travel through Cincinnati, Ohio and end in Toledo, Ohio. If you are interested in participating as a bike rider, please contact Kaylin Linnemann at email@example.com.
**If anyone has connections with churches in Madison, Cincinnati, Dayton, Toledo, at Hanover College, or in any other cities along that route, please also contact Kaylin.
3. NFS Global Forum in Silicon Valley → October 21-22, 2011
Register now at www.notforsalecampaign.org for the lowest rate possible!
1. **Superbowl 2012**
Many of you have expressed interest in volunteering to raise awareness prior to or during Superbowl 2012 in Indianapolis. Please read below for available volunteer positions and contact info:
1. Professional volunteer media designer
2. Volunteer contact person for churches interested in helping with Superbowl 2012 Campaign
3. Volunteer contact person for colleges/college groups interested in helping with Superbowl 2012 Campaign
**Email Valerie Schmitt at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on these opportunities!
2. Not For Sale is still searching for a State Director for the fall. If you are interested in this volunteer position, follow this link:
3. Become a “nomad” this fall for LiNK, or Liberty in North Korea! Travel across the U.S. and host film screenings for LiNK! Learn more at www.linkglobal.org.
4. Help U-ACT organize an annual events calendar by sending us emails about annual events around the city that we could participate in!
5. Contact Carol Hall at email@example.com if you are interested in helping compile a list of trucking companies and/or truck driver training schools in the state of Indiana. We are working towards a partnership with Truckers Against Trafficking (TAT), an organization that strives to educate truck drivers and other travelers about human trafficking and who to contact if and when they encounter human trafficking. Learn more about TAT at www.truckersagainsttrafficking.com.
6. We're looking for someone to step up and lead the brainstorming, organization, and hosting steps of planning a summer benefit event for Love146. This benefit could take many forms—be creative! If you would like to spearhead this benefit event, or if you have a great idea for this benefit, please contact Kaylin Linnemann at firstname.lastname@example.org.